Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to Lottery Nut!

I'll let you decide what Lottery Nut means. Does it mean that I'm a nut for being interested in the Lottery, or does it mean you're a nut for reading this. Either way someone is the nut. I have always been interested in the lottery, especially Georgia Lottery Cash 3. During the past year or so I developed an Excel spreadsheet that calculates the frequency of Cash 3 numbers. It was a challenge to create. I'll share it with you sometime.

Anyway, my purpose was to see if there was any pattern to the Cash 3 numbers. Over the next several posts I'll reveal my conclusions and some of my discoveries. Hopefully, you'll find them interesting enough to keep returning.

My first story: I didn't know what I was going to say until last night when I discovered that the number that hit was 459. My spreadsheet showed that this number had only hit twice in over 9000 draws, so it was due to hit. Well, it did hit the other day. Now every number as hit at least three times. Will the "3 Frequency" numbers be the new hot numbers? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment